Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
sure thing, PM me your email address, and i will send you the my latest version of the complete set (has a cover and contents page :) )
also, while I am still fighting with my ISP to get my page up, does anyone have site that can host my PDF file?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have an 89 SAAB 9000 which is a great car but there is a small problem with the TACHO.

This TACHO beats to the drum of the indicators and drops out when the auto gearbox kicks down.

I think its an electrical problem, with a bad earth or low voltage drop, but I don't have the electrical wiring diagrams for
the '89 model. If I had these, I could fix the TACHO easily.

Has anyone seen this problem in the 9000 before or point me to the electrical circuits download?

Simon

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can I access these somewhere please? I have a botched computerised seat system in my 9000 Aero which stopped working after the Garage "fixed" a open circuit somewhere - by permanently energising the main power supply relay for the seats. Took 2 years to find out why the battery was going flat when left for a few days.

Reality does not looklike the 97 diagram....... I have all those.

Thanks for any help

Hi Guys I have all the wiring diagrams for 1992 Saab 9000 as per a workshop manual that mechanics use.
so feel free to email me/ask for them so i can send you what you need..

I also managed to get my hands on a parts listing for All parts numbers for SAAB 9000 1986-1998 on ebay..
its a great help if you need a part number but not sure if its the right one or not

Working on gettinr rest of 9000 years wiring diagrams as well will let you know how i go

Regards Zlatko[/b]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has anyone got wiring diagrams that would help me fix my 91 9000 Turbo please?

The Haynes 86 and the american 97 are both substantially different from mine which has a Jetronic Ecu and red ignition cartridge.

The progress so far is that the fuel relay is not operating when the ignition is switched on. I have traced the violet wire from the relay to the ecu and it is intact. The ecu needs to ground the wire to operate the relay. I have tried replacing the ecu to no avail. It seems that the ecu is not detecting an essential condition to enable fuel and presumably ignition. I have checked the ignition feed and earth to the ecu.

Rory

·
Registered
4 Posts
My first post on this site, and greetings to all from Perth WA!

Rory! not sure if you have the problem sorted yet, or got a wiring diagram for the '91 2.3 turbo. I have the same model and have wiring diagrams for it, complete. Its a Mitchell Repair CD rom and has full diagrams for all Saab models(from what I have seen)

If its any help to you(or anyone reading) I can print them in PDF. attach and send. Assuming of course I am not the only member with that CD Repair program. I also have the Saab EPC which covers all models etc.

As a coincidence, I am challenged with a not dissimilar issue with mine and am in the throes of detailing it in a post as a request for help/suggestions/guidance

Any other members in WA Pm me to say G'day

Wintech

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has anybody got up-to-date links/contacts for a 1997 CSE 2.3t wiring diagrams please. I have tied the various links posted in this thread but don't seem to be having any luck, so far at least, but will keep trying. Early this year I got some selected diagrams from www.diakom.ru as mentioned in this thread but no luck this time.
In particular I am looking for info on heated seats circuit. Perhaps someone has the relevant info and is willing to share it with me ??.
One seat not heating even though I'm pretty sure that elements are o.k. by doing continuity check so would like to follow the circuit right through.
Many Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Does anybody have the wiring diagrams for 1993 SAAB 9000CDi, standard sedan?

My mechanic tells me there is only one copy of the diagrams and diagnostic computer in my country, and its in a building inside a cordon since the city was destroyed by an earthquake last month.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Greets from Switzerland
I have a 1997 9000 Aero and upgrade the OEM Stereo system to the Harman Kardon-System (from an US-Model). I bought the complete system with Amp, speakers and wirings.
But if I compare the connectors of the 2 different amps, I can see that there are a few supl. cables on the HK-System. Does anybody know where I could download the wiring diagram of the HK? Thanks - Daniel

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi Railwaynut02,
Just seen your post and have tried to mail you a zipped set. These are the only set of wiring diagrams on the web I know of. You could also try Grentarcs site as above but I dont know if it is still working. Let me know if they work.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have them manuals .... I sure do need the ignition switch wire color code for the 1992 saab 9000 cd turbo. I am hooking up a hks turbo timer and hks doesn't make a wire harness for the saab ignition.please help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Guys I have all the wiring diagrams for 1992 Saab 9000 as per a workshop manual that mechanics use.
so feel free to email me/ask for them so i can send you what you need..

I also managed to get my hands on a parts listing for All parts numbers for SAAB 9000 1986-1998 on ebay..
its a great help if you need a part number but not sure if its the right one or not

Working on gettinr rest of 9000 years wiring diagrams as well will let you know how i go

Regards Zlatko
Hi Zlatko, could you send me a copy of those wiring diagrams. I've got a 1994 SAAB 9000 CD 2.3 litre 16v non-turbo with Automatic transmission, so I guess your diagrams should apply.

Cheers...eladb

21 - 40 of 48 Posts