Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Big Davy

Edit your page and take out the space between the 'img' and name. To check this before you upload press Preview post shown below when you are constructing your reply.To edit click on the letter/pencil icon shown top right of your text.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Davy, the URL for pic is not correct... on the page with the pic, right click on the pic then choose "Properties". Select and copy all the text against the

Address:
(URL)

entry.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats the one!

went to bank, on way home smelt petrol.
parked car at garage to have a look, went inside to get work clothes on looked out bedroom window and it was on fire.

sick as ****

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I very nearly did put it in the garage!
That would have been a complete disaster as i have a brand new double garage with a classic MG inside as well!

Just to let everyone know no one was hurt but i'm in for one hell of a hard time tonight..........

I'm a Firefighter and I start my nightshift at 6pm

oh the troops will have fun tonight!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think the correct technical term is "******"(hope i'm allowed to say that on this bbs).

glad to hear that you're a fireman otherwise i would have had to give you the warning 'bout working on burnt out cars

(for those who don't know:do not play around in burnt cars as some of the chemicals released by the fire are very.very.very nasty)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.