Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do pon' occasion ....

I drove out today to collect a "Genuine GM Part"...... I got there & .... Well it wasn't (A genuine GM Part) ...... So I went bananas ...... Like ya do ........... There was a lot of "Yeah But" Going on ........ & it all got silly ....... Dunno why I do this to myself :confused: ....... Cops came @ one point ....... I got pounds (Cash) for my travel....... Fekin' e-bay :mad:

Grumble grumble :crazy:

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Yes,

try not to but sometimes it happens, i think it is often i get to the end of my tether so to speak.

Last week, picking my two up from primary school, opened the school gate (you are only allowed in if you have a pass) parked returned to the gate to close it as i am closing it a minibus comes flying in driver not looking and nearly hits the gate which would have wiped me out, this is a 1/2 tonne gate made of steel, the upright would have hit my head. i looke a6t the driver as they drove past who had a mobile clamped between her shoulder and ear and was unaware i was there. The school has let some kids out so she was driving too fast, on the phone and unaware of other people and completely distracted on primary school property at kicking out time.

I follower her to where she was parked, tapped on the window and she looked at me and just waved me away.

I opened the door and gave her a piece of my mind and in no uncertain terms told her what i thought of her and her lack of intelligence and common sense. She told me "to go away and it was unimportant" and "not to bother he as she is busy"

Also reported her to the Police and her pass to enter the school grounds has been revoked.

The worst bit is she is a parent - she should know better

stuff like this pisses me off - inconsiderate, rude and stupid people!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.