Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the success of the Lazy Sunday meets at Blagdon, and the Bristol Car Show, are we up for the relaunched 33rd YFoT this year?

Let's get the ball rolling!

1. Mr and Mrs Beeblebrox

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi,
i'm one of the organisers of the all new yeovil festival and i would love to see a few saab's on display. check out the web site for this years attractions.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, Robin. Thanks, and welcome to Saabscene.
Here is the link to the Yeovil Festival of Transport

I have seen nothing to suggest that the Saab Owners Club are going this year. Following the success of recent meets in the Bristol area, is anyone up for attending this year?

·
Registered
38 Posts
i know i'm new to the saab scene only having owned a saab for less than a year but i love my 9-5 and would happily make sure there was a stand/spot for a saab stand. the local dealer has said they will be there. please get in touch if you want one.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Chris

Pencil us in. I am not around on the Saturday as I will be up at The Motor Museum in Gaydon, so depending on work load, we may be free for the Sunday.

Sorry about the uncertainty but I'm organising The Rover P5 Nnational Rally for the weekend afterwards, so I'm not too sure of where or what I will be doing!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David, there has been next to no reponse here or on any other forum, which is very surprising. If nothing comes forth by 31st July, I guess we'll have to postpone this and call everyone 'Party Poopers'.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Chris

It's a shame, but I guess it is in the holiday season and other plans have been made.

If you decide you have nothing to do this Sunday a group of us will be at the Weston 'do'. Nothings planned for Sunday, but after a few drinkies and food at the BBQ on Saturday evening - come along if you can - I am sure something will be decided.... even if its just a drive to a pub.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi David,

We moved everything to be clear for this Sunday, only to discover that the Saturday/Sunday meet had become Friday/Saturday. Friday we'll both be working late until 10pm, and Saturday, we'll be down in Devon for the day. I guess there'll be no point in turning up on the Sunday, since we'd have missed all events, and everyone will be going home!

Hey Ho!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts