Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just replaced the current bulbs in my 93 with Nightbreaker plus bulbs, £18.99 for the pair from a motorfactors in Northwich. The difference is absolutely amazing, better visibility and a whiter light. Truly, they do as they say on the tin! Well worth the £18.99.

·
Registered
246 Posts
the new nightbreakers are much longer life, mine been in 12 months now and on the std lights i sometimes had to get out to see if they were on ! Going to put a set into wifes car when i get chance, noticed her lights were a bit poor the other night. got em from ebay for £13.39 posted (H7's) - Im going to put a set of LED sidelights in for her at the same time if they ever turn up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My nightbreakers lasted 4 months before both went days apart. Same happened on the nighbreakers I bought for my bike last year.
Replaced with Halfords Extreme Brilliance bulds which I found to be much brighter (£19 for a pair) and so far, on the bike at least, they have lasted much longer.
Beam length was not as good but a quick adjustment and they are great now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.