Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Women just don't understand us men do they! Just sold both my Audi's (quattro & 90 2.2 Q) and what does SHE want to do with the money a new kitchen!
NNNNNoooo chance, i am looking for a Aero now, got a car she says, can't drive 2 at once she say's audi audi audi is all i heard now its back to saab saab saab , had a 9000 turbo years ago , now want another , IS this unreasonable
,will prob die when she reads this
but it is there for all to see NO KITCHEN, can't go fast in one, can't get
factor in one (not lately anyway)
yours about to be pulverised, colin

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
With my other half it's....
kitchen.....
but,
shoes.......
but cars are in the....... ae well.
She does want a 1956/1957 Ford Thunderbird or mid-sixties Corvette Stingray after all....

Me......

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem is she does not drive, well apart from me up the WAll!. Have the same problem with the shoe thin with her to one small corner of the wardrobe for my clothes the other 90%for her shoes. god this is good therapy! O and you will prob have gathered by now my wife is not in the house

·
Registered
763 Posts
Wives tend to equate our SAABS as mechanical 'wives' and upon receiving much lesser attention develop a natural tendancy to be negative!
It would make sense if they utilised the Kitchen to the full but if only to open the prepacked/cooked foods to heat in the MV.....oops, the wife's just walked in...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What would be my best bet,a 9000 carlsson or a aero. I must admit to liking the cc to the cs as it got a bit dumpy around the rear end on the cs but is it a much better car than the carlsson or better to get a carlsson and spend more money on it as it will be cheaper to buy?.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Andrastauk i am now eating from the microwave (wife has seen the post)
, and at this rate will be living in the 9000
,Carlsson 986 you got a death wish or what, never mind going for the carlsson or aero, when i can make my mind up which, he say's looking nervously over his shoulder!

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
I have just realised that the board is lacking one vital ingredient.

In your profile you can set up "ignore PM's from spammers" and "don't let people rate me with stars" etc. BUT you can't opt to blank out your posts when viewed by a nominated person

My wife was interested in a yellow 9-3 convertible that I posted a thread about a day or so ago, and threatened to join the board if she bought it. This risk has been temporarily averted - she won't be getting that car "because it hasn't got heated seats like yours". The other comment was along the lines of "I like the idea of posing in a convertible but I'm b******d if I'm going to freeze to death doing it!"

So, if you see two new members arrive on the board, one from round here and one claiming to live on Rockall, you'll know the second one is really me

·
Registered
471 Posts
sgould you sound a little worried? Go on let Mrs sgould on the board, its about time more wives got involved, I think it would make the board a more wife friendly place. Especially if one managed to be a staff member and could enter 'The Staffroom'
Now that would be interesting.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Originally posted by saabchick:
[qb]Especially if one managed to be a staff member and could enter 'The Staffroom'  
  Now that would be interesting.            [/qb][/b]
You mean you never sneak a glance over Saabman's shoulder whilst he's in there?

·
Registered
471 Posts
lol you and your lap dancers
maybe ten years ago I might have got jealous, but now, I don't think so.
Which proves my point again a lot of things are said in jest. So more women should join the board, we can be useful sometimes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.