1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
West Midlands and Warwickshire Saab Owners Club

Rolling Road Power Shoot Out

Sunday 5th December 2004

Location: Hi Tech Motorsport, Unit 14 Lodge Forge Trading Estate, Cradley Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 7RW. MAP

Capacity: We can accommodate a maximum of 23 cars on the day, we already have 7 booked so there are currently 16 spaces remaining. The rolling road is capable of measuring outputs up to 500bhp.

What do I get: A plot of BHP/Torque against engine speed, the RR is capable of calculating the BHP from the Wheel HP based on the measured transmission losses. The technicians should also be able to advise you of any boost/fuelling/ignition timing issues your car may have.

Cost & Payment: Only £20 per run!! But please note that all entries need to be booked in advance. If you wish to get your car dyno'd, please send a cheque for £20 made out to the event Organiser Mr R H Gray and post it to:

36 Kenilworth Crescent
Walsall
West Midlands
WS2 7RE

If you want to speak to Rob directly please drop me a PM and I can forward his phone number.

Jason.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Argh! That's the 3rd RR day in the last 4 months that I've been unable to attend due to work commitments

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately we have to cancel this event as we haven't got the minimum number of cars required.

We're going to reschedule this at a later time, we'll try and put a bit more of a time gap between this event and any other RR meets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.