Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a loud whistling noise coming from behind the rear view mirror, where there's a gap in the seal, for a mobile phone aeriel which isn't there any more. The noise is liveable, but the weather over the last couple of days has also shown up a fairly impressive leak! It's dripping through at the top of the window all the way from the centre to the passenger side door pillar. I thought initially this was just due to the angle I parked at, but having parked on very flat ground, it's still dribbling off the passenger sun visor.

So - my plan is, to lift the seal, and seal the top of the screen with silicone sealant. Then obviously, replace the seal. Question is, how easy is the seal to get off and back on again? I don't want to shaft it up and then have to hunt around for a new one, but at the same time, I'm not all that keen on leaving it as it is for any longer than I have too!

Any top tips?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.