Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes my ACC just sticks on OFF - all the other buttons are useless, just sits there on OFF, obviously theres no fan blowing air around, no heated rear screen, no blowers, nothing. Then all of a sudden it will come to life, working perfectly, allowing me to do the calibration check (with 0 errors showing) - then later on it'll all go OFF again. I've driven from Birmingham to Worcester and its been OFF the whole time, pulled onto my estate and suddenly it starts working!!! Any ideas please???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No polish in sight, don't think the dash has ever really been polished, and no amount of pressing across the buttons (and its all the buttons) makes any difference at all.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi,
Have you checked all of the wiring connections behind the ACC? Have you checked that the wires are properly connected to wherever they go?
Try taking off the connectors and re-connecting them, this often cuts through the dirt which broke the contact in the first place.
Just a thought.
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres one big block connector in the back, taken it off. cleaned it and the corresponding pins, all back in place and connected, but it still keeps turning itself OFF and will not come back on until it wants to!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.