Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
should be treated as any other import, as long as it conforms to the regs - issues likely to be lighting assuming it is LHD.
That's the issue though - most of the Saabs being sold at that auction don't have a certificate of conformity from any country, so there's nothing to prove that it does indeed conform to the regulations.

·
Premium Member
7,086 Posts
That's the issue though - most of the Saabs being sold at that auction don't have a certificate of conformity from any country, so there's nothing to prove that it does indeed conform to the regulations.
shame really could be a nice car for some one seems an awful waste just to go on a track or museum

cant see why an iva wont give it a certificate of conformity

·
Registered
50 Posts
We are German, Brazilian, Latvian and will have a baby British citizen arriving soon and live in the UK....what do I answer?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am originally from Romania, but now I'm employed in UK and live in Yorshire, which one should i choose. is the meaning of the question...to find out where we are originally from?..or now..in the present? my choices are between UK or Europe (Except UK)?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Frank, hi, you might want to seriously consider changing your user name. Opening up yourself to be spammed with your full email address on display........

21 - 39 of 39 Posts