Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it asks...where would I get smoke indicators for my 87 9000T? I now have the Smoke tails ($12 for the pair) and the car had the fender markers already smoked, so all i need are the indicators/turn signals. Where do i find them cheaply? Anyone got a pair they wanna sell? Need any Saab parts in trade? Help me with the hook up fellas and i will try to help you. THX
~BurnsSide42~ (BS42)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Here in the US, I know Taliaferro Saab carries them. Not sure which would fit your application, but they have a handful of them.

See Genuine Saab

I searched the catalog for "clear" and came up with some possibles.

As an aside, it's nice to be able to post links on a Saab BB. I've apparently been banned from another Saab network that shall remain nameless for sending a link to BillJ's site IN AN E-MAIL. Not even directly on the board.

Here. Like this:

BillJ's Saab 9000 Site

Ahh. That felt good...

mike

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Originally posted by MikeHouwers:
[qb]Ahh. That felt good...      [/qb][/b]
I'm so glad

As far as I know (and as a Saabscene facilitator, I should know), there are no links that are banned from Saabscene, as long as they are relevant, direct links (not links to an intermediate site, which then links to the relevant material) and otherwise conform to the AUP for posting (which is pretty liberal, but excludes offensive material and illegal material, among other things).

You'll be glad to hear that we have no political or commercial agenda here and Saabscene's content is not subject to the whims of any single person.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$102! OWCH! How bout $12? lol I don't need them that bad for $102! lol gotta keep an eye out on e-bay i guess. No smoked ones yet? Anyone know how to make them smoked without that silly paper to put on them (which i see remains of on them as it is....)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Will the euro clear front indicators work with DOT US headlights?

BurnsSide42: Look for a spray can of Nightshades at your local hobby/craft shop. It comes in a translucent black which if sprayed on correctly will make a nice smoked color to your current indicators. Worth a shot and well within you $12 budget.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like something to try, i think first i'll get a second set of side markers incase i ruin a set before i go and try things Yeah, i think i said before the previous owner had the tinted paper or something on the lights, that has more than flaked off mostly....musta looked bad when it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.