Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

My 9000 CSE 2.3t has a set of 15" 3 spoke wheels - I think they are 6J? Anyway, they have 205/55/15 Avon tyres on them, with a good amount of tread left. The wheels are pretty much as new - no chips or kerbing.

I've got an opportunity to get some 16" Carlsson cross spoke wheels, with nearly new Nokian tyres on them. Apparently they are a bit scruffy - need some polishing and lacquer on at least a couple. I'll know more when I've seen them.

First question: how much about should the Carlsson wheels be worth?

Second question: about how much should my wheels be worth?

My gut tells me that my wheels won't be worth much, and if I want the 16" ones, I'd be better storing mine, and putting them back on if I ever sell the car and then selling the Carlsson wheels separately. Is that a daft idea?

Any advice appreciated!

Edit/P.S.: The vendor doesn't want my wheels in exchange.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I paid £75 for four of the directional wheels and caps,no tyres,and have seen the same go on Ebay for £165 with scrap tyres,so I should think yours are worth at least £150-200.
mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
/ahem.... don't forget you're buying two brand new and two almost brand new Nokian directionals that cost over £250 with those Carlsson alloys Mr C-C

Edit: Oops you hadn't, just thought I'd drop the price of those tires into the conversation

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Originally posted by Haggag01:
[qb]While we are on the subject, is anybody aware of where I can pick up 4 off 2nd Hand Azev "a" alloys preferably 17 ", seen them on a car at Bill j's site and was impressed.

TIA Haggag01 [/qb][/b]
That's probably CDCarlsson's Green Aero.
Yes, very nice and still available new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.