Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my ? is this i have a 92 9000T and i am running 205x55x16 potenza tires( on the car when purchased) does anyone know what size is suppose to be on there and what rim size is, and thread pattern and backspace The rims are the stock 3 wing design..and what size tire should i run for the winter months

·
Registered
496 Posts
you want to get 195/60R15 or 16 (rims size will vary). They are good for handling, the 205's are ok, but i would suggest the 195's (and they are a lil cheaper) Then again, you're the driver, buy what u like....if you are happy with the tires you have, why switch?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BurnsSide42:
[qb]you want to get 195/60R15 or 16 (rims size will vary).  They are good for handling, the 205's are ok, but i would suggest the 195's (and they are a lil cheaper)  Then again, you're the driver, buy what u like....if you are happy with the tires you have, why switch? [/qb][/b]
Now my rims look like those on the Aero's so should i stay with the 16" ones for summer and switsh to a 205x70x16for winter or will 15" fit on my stock rims also .. now what is the exact rim size i have ...mine are beat to death and im looking to replace them with either some konigs or some enkei's and keep the stock for winter months SO what I guess i am asking is what size rims do iI need to buyto replace the stock ones and run teither the 205x55x16 or the 195x15's for the summer and what is best size for the winter as far as tires go

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess i'll run 195x65x15 for the winter and then in sumer run my 205x55x16 seeing how i dont know exact demensions for the rims ( so that leaves me back to where I was when I started this post asking what size are my rims?? as I need to get better looking and newer ones for the summer months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.