Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

What model is this?

Tags
model
2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Stewart 
#1 ·
I'm picking up a car tommorow for spares it's a G reg 9000FPT hatch.
It has everything in it leather air con ect,wood caps on doors, and the wood's not even broke cracked anything.
But whats with the wine/maroon coloured seats, dash door pillars the lot.
It looks horrible, what model is it, anyone know?getting it cheap.
it's really the colour of the interior thats getting me, Iv'e never seen like it.

#6 ·
Yea, I kinda aggree there....Mind you I went to get it today and he'd taken the fuel pump out, he said his was noisey.
Now 1 we aggreed on the car "the way it sat", now he's taken that should I pull out the deal??.
Y'see I'd said I would use it for spares, but he "helped himself" to that.

#7 ·
I used to own a G-reg 9000 turbo hatch and that was 'rose quartz' paint (metallic beige with a pink tint) and had the full vile maroon pimpmobile interior. As you say, not just the seats, but the door cards and the whole dash top.

It didn't look so bad from the outside as the green tint windows took some of the redness away and it wasn't clear what colour the inside was, but open the door......

Why don't you find out how much he sold the fuel pump for and then offer the previously agreed price minus that?

#9 ·
You don't want his [expletive deleted] old pump. You agreed on a price "as was" and now you'd be entitled to request a reduction in price equivalent to the value of a second hand pump. Of course he might well decide to pull out of the deal and then where would you be? You do actually have a contract (therefore you could foce him to honour it by going to court) but you're not going to do that, are you.

#10 ·
Bunsen....I have thought of pulling out!, y'see he thought (and I did) I wanted it for spares, but I look at the over cond of it and it's not that bad at all.
But he thought because it was for spares, his pump is noisy and maybe on the way out, he's take the other one. he saw I wasn't happy yesterday I think why he said take mine.
But yep the more I think of it I'm thinking of pulling out. thing is he also said it was a runner, but now this has happened, well!!.
I thought too that he did it intentionally because he new maybe the engine is gubbed.
But we'll what happens from here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.