Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to say although I did look at a few 9-5s I've been tempted into an imported subaru legacy wagon twinscroll as an alternative so no longer on the look out. Its a shame, but every one I saw had intergalactic miles on (including Paul's contact). They are certainly rare to find now with low miles, I guess as they were last made about 8 years ago...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Just to say although I did look at a few 9-5s I've been tempted into an imported subaru legacy wagon twinscroll as an alternative so no longer on the look out. Its a shame, but every one I saw had intergalactic miles on (including Paul's contact). They are certainly rare to find now with low miles, I guess as they were last made about 8 years ago...
This one interest you? Over your 2k budget, but room for negotiation no doubt. There are still low milers out there, indeed, I found one with ony 26k on the clock but it had an 8.5k price tag:

http://www.autocarsoftupton.co.uk/u...sale-in-chesterfield-derbyshire/aetv17600575/

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should have said, aero spec petrol i was looking at. Had to be estate as well unfortunately. So maybe not surprising I couldn't find one!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes that's the sort of thing I was looking for. Couldn't find anything in my budget so imported an 05 legacy GT wagon with 70k on it. After import duty got for about 2k ish

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes that's the sort of thing I was looking for. Couldn't find anything in my budget so imported an 05 legacy GT wagon with 70k on it. After import duty got for about 2k ish

Hi,
I was interested in your Saab starting problem thread but didn’t see a conclusion. Did you ever solve the problem (back in 2012?). Or did you give up and replace the car! My friend has the same problem on a 2007 tid 1.9

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts