Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new thread here for general purposes, as well as advice that anyone can help me with..
I have got a 1994 9000 cse 2.3 Turbo, and am having it upgraded next week at Abbott Racing. This consists of: Sports Dump Valve and sports filter, front wishbone bushes, front and rear anti roll bushes, Lowered / stiffer springs, Trionic management upgrade, 3" rear stainless sports box, and a full service.
After all that is done, and any obvious mechanical work that's required anyway, can anyone suggest any further modifications or adjustments that would compliment the above stuff, both in my case with not much dosh left, or generally for other 9000 site visitors.
Thankyou,
Andy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dont waste your money, buy my aero which has already got the performance, handling and luxuries for an amazing low price. Its a P reg in red with black leather interior. Interested??

Tel 07879 404747

Regards

Stuart

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stuart/ Anyone ...

Thanks for offer Stuart, my 1994 9000 cse 2.3turbo has 110k on clock, very nice spec, leather, acc, cruise, wood etc. paid £2500 for it,with with 10disc CD. adding to that all the Abbott modifications, I will still have change from my original budget of £.4000 total ( I just saw it and it had my name on it !!)
Very clean car, full saab service history etc.. Yes, would luv a very top spec carlsson or aero to turn up on doorstep one day, but got a good deal with CSE for now ? Someone agree with me please ??
Andy.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Yup I'll agree with you. If your happy with what seems to be a good car then stick with it and make what you want out of it. Spending the same money on changing to an Aero or Carly which could turn out to be a lemon, which could involve spending as much again to fix isnt very cost effective...I know I've been down that route before!!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
For me the point is that if you own a good car already, perhaps having invested a fair bit in standard repairs )if its a high mileage one), then it's difficult to walk away from it to something you know little about.

I'm not confident enough in my own abilities to spot faults on an unknown car to risk buying a lemon. Only if it's someone you know and trust is it worthwhile taking that gamble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.