Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to unsubscribe from receiving a notification of every new topic under the sun regarding Saabs.
I love my Saab, but having to delete half a dozen Emails which aren't relevant to me or my car is becoming rather a bore :( I have followed the "unsubscribe" instructions to the letter; and the space cowboy who services my computer even found a concealed menu and unticked all the relevant boxes, but still every message comes through. Please tell me how to stop these messages - or how to contact the powers that be at Saabscene so I can if necessary remove myself from the appatatus of this organization.

·
Registered
16,524 Posts
Just had a play with this. As Mark says use "My Controls" in bold in the top bar. If that doesn't work......

In the page that opens, look to the left. In the sidebar menu there is a section called "Subscriptions".

Click on either "View Topics" or View Forums" and the option to unsubscribe is there.

You should see which forums you are subscribed to. Tick the box next to your chosen forum, and click the "with selected" box.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
OK try this this:

For the forums you are subscribed to, click the "Forum Options" tab in the top right hand corner. Under that, select "no email notification" then click the "proceed" box at the bottom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts