Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive booked to go at end of june with thomas cook, i booked the flights/hotel as it worked out over £500 cheaper than their package holiday which seems an awfull lot more for the sake of having transport included and the facility of a resort rep, anyhow it seems like it has been booked via flexi trips and not TC which is another story

my question is i need to get from Enfidha airport to resort any recomendations as i have heard bad reviews on resort hoppa in tunisia, getting a taxi at airport seemed a simple solution but then i heard may be difficult to get one on return to airport as they not allowed lol:)

any been and can give ant advice in general

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Make friends with the concierge at the hotel. they will sort it for you. Best use a taxi they recommend or call for you for all sorts of reasons!

Money talks of course however politeness is the key, arogant, rich tourists get ripped off, don't kiss his arse, due to his culture he will look down on you for doing so, just treat him with respect you will get what you want without be ripped.

Worked all over the ME and lived there for some time, this works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts