Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the Trent Saab wen site and there was no mention of Saab's. The site is re-directed to www.tsl-motorsport.co.uk and they just mention Sabaru and Mitsubishi. Has Trent Saab stopped doing performance parts for Saabs.

Also, found out today that the Haynes workshop manual for Saab 9-5 is now available.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Martin I just had my car serviced there a couple of weeks ago and there was no suggestion made to me that they were going to stop doing Saabs. I did however get a "TSL Motorsport" stamp in the service book rather than the "Trent Saab" one I got on previous occasions so perhaps they are just "rebranding" so to speak?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'd email them or give them a call if I were you.

There hadn't been much movement on their SAAB website for a while and IMHO they'd never seemed to fully embrace the concept of tuning SAABs other than C900s. Hadn't heard they'd actually stopped dealing with SAABs tho'.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Glenn was interested to hear of his rumoured move when I talked to him today I can assure you he is still at TSL. Subaru's are a large proportion of their trade at the moment I think some Subaru drivers have more money than sense and the engines have a habit of blowing up unlike Saab ones which are built to last

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.