Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed to set a new top speed in the Saab, still slower than my Renaults though, 118mph. 4 up and with 4 17x7.5 inch alloys with tyres in the boot. It was also on 95 RON, anyway thats a tenner's worth of it gone in 25 miles. Saab auto's aint the easiest car to shove into a drive on your own btw.

It was nice and smooth at the speed though which was nice, the rear seat passengers making full use of the armrest. Apart from the knackered exhaust and whistling non Saab wing mirror that is, that disturbed the gracefull progress.

Anyway, light bulbs.

Today I whipped out all the switches for the windows etc from the centre console and cleaned them up, and every single bulb has blown. Where can I get these bulbs, halfords will charge a quid a bulb or something which I am not paying. Also do the rear window switches in the rear doors have bulbs in them as well?

Cheers,

Chris

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Chris.....If memory serves me right, I got bulbs (yep my switches were the same, and my h/light level ect on my last car) from Maplins.
And again if I remember they had to soldered in (or maybe that was the light switches), but either way they were a pig to do, good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.