Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There do food there so it might not be a bad place to go unless anybody has specific Anglesey suggestions.

http://www.tafarn-y-rhos.com/menu.htm

"Tafarn-Y-Rhos is renowned for its delicious bar meals and offers an extensive and varied menu to its customers. We provide superb menus on request for all of your party and function needs of any size. Call us and we will gladly provide a sample menu to suit your budget."

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Originally posted by Mark E:
[qb]Does this mean I might need to do an emergency Demon Tweeks stop? [/qb][/b]
You might for me please....

90 degree silicon hose elbow (blue...) in 3" (70 or 75mm) diamater. Throttle body is 73mm, intake pipe 3"

Andrew

·
Registered
161 Posts
So will there be many there for the meal?

Ill be able to make that, staying near Coedana. About thirty minutes slow drive out from Mon trac

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great minds think alike, just put this out as a topic. Still, pressure is good, vis ok, getting humid, but dry mostly. Gives good chances of a fine trackday

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I'll be up for that - same brake dilemma as Mr Ylee! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

Hope I can navigate to the camping area without a boat.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Meal around 7.30? Sounds good if we can get the tent up in a force seven.. Oooh, that hotels looking good...and as a backup so are the Aero's leather, heated seats mmmm!

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
I'll be leaving as soon as I've:

Fixed the TCS (safety check valve)
Fixed the Turbo (wastegate rod off I hope)
Packed
Sent the cats away
collected the other half.

Andrew

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Do I win the most convoluted route...
<ul type="square">
[*]Leave by 8am
[*]Drop Debz off in Stratford (Shakespeare) for retail therapy whilst I go to a supplier for a meeting in Alcester
[*]Pick Debz up
[*]Call in at WMSS to drop hoses off for Jason's car
[*]Call in at Demon Tweeks to get stuff for ylee, Scaero, myself.
[*]Get to circuit by 4.30pm to collect keys for campers...
[/list]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.