Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there are many of you here that can identify with this problem,I've seen many CS-model 9000s around with only 3 lights
. My right front foglight is out. I know it's not the bulb because it has happened before, and all of the sudden one night it will come on again when I flick off my high-beams. I'm suggesting the Saab wiring job here, does anybody know if this is a quick fix? What kind of work does it entail? (pulling out the light and touching up with a bit of solder... or removing the entire front bumper assembly just to get to the thing?)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I had a intermmitentproblem with my l/h fog lamp. - wvast majority of the time it
didn't work, occasionally it did.
Having torn the front of the car apart to get to it ( big thanks to the design engineer )
& replaced the bulb - it made no difference.

On closer inspection however it turned out that one of the connectors to the lamp holder was not pushed fully home. Being slightly loose the connector was only making a circuit some of the time.

It's been fine since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.