Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to my garage this morning to get tools for wee job on saab/front doors burst open,bike,old computer,golf clubs,hi fi etc. still there.missing;socket set ,spanners ,drillset etc. so could not do job on motor.this is what you call stealing to order/now justice would be...... 5 min with them alone apart from a torque wrench in my hand, or any more suitable retribution???

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for comms.kp rm/i was end garage in line of 6,i was easy target prob.by the way i e. mailed pic. of my 9000s on 900 site ,2 pics look sad,so i thought i would help out/where is my bloody pic?.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
It's amazing how people can stoop so low. Sounds like someone local to have been in a position to see the tools.

It is sad that it is necessary to hide goodies away for fear of undesirables having them away.

Regarding the pics - it took my Carlsson's pic a while to appear - can't remember exactly how long though. It'll get there in the end! Didn't realise you visited that site too. I'm moderator on the 9000 board on there too, though there isn't a lot to moderate ;-)

Kevin Mc

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kev,dont you think, this is the crux of all this ,if you love saab,you get in to all sites/99,v4 etc./we just want to talk saab,if we can help someone ,fine ,if not maybe we can learn something.

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Zeppelin - I'm the same - I visit 3 Saab sites regularly: this, saab-900 and "Saabec" on Yahoo Groups (though that is an email list).

There's also an email forum attached to saabs.org to which I also contribute.

I look now and again at Saabnet, though don't like the way the board is laid out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.