Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

The Saab Surgery - Newcastle

11K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Kevdo 
#1 ·
The Saab Surgery

Bought a Saab 9-5 aero from The Saab Surgery just outside Newcastle. John Speed owns the company and really knows what he is talking about. He seems to be a Saab expert/nut, and had a whole host of old/new/knackered/pristine saab's at various stages. He works at a Western dealership part time, so maybe has access to all the dealership equipment and plug in-s when not in use, and I think he picked up what becam emy car as a result of a trade in, so he probably has some access to stock. Not only did he give me a good deal, he also gave me loads of advice on all sorts including tyre pressures, when to service next etc etc etc. I would certainly recommend John if you are looking for a Saab. John's number is 07795 577 588.

I think his website may be under development but it should in the future be: www.thesaabsurgery.co.uk

#3 ·
He's got a Facebook page. You might be able to get in touch via that or there may even be some contact info somewhere. Didn't really look as I just did a quick Google to find it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.