Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Aero's gone and I must say it sounded very nice as it shot up the road,sad to see it go and I hope it's new owner reaps the benefits from all the work Ive had done to it,just a few cosmetic jobs and I think he'll have a cracking motor.So thanks for all your help over the years lads, safe motoring, Im going to try to grow old gracefully in my new laid back motor
(which is quite fast)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I take it I shall be seeing your Aero fairly soon then?
 [/b]
You sure will, when I took Rob down the nearby Dual carrageway and floored it he just said 'Bloody Hell' I hit around 135mph and had to slam on as a police car had just pulled a Porche over in the layby.He seemed well suited with it and I hope it serves him well, I must admit I have got use to this one quickly, I didn't buy the Honda Type R I bought a Mercedes 320 CLK,not a new one a 2001 its lovely and smooth, the seats aren't as comfy as the Aero's and the pace is somewhat different but the MPG is good @ 32 average and belive it or not the insurance is £240 cheaper than the Saab which suprised me as it was a £24k car compared to the value of the Aero at 5k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.