Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having the house robbed on Saturday, they eventually found my spare set of keys and took my pride and joy..[expletive deleted]

Hope of getting it back in working order is virtually nill and if i do get it back it will probably be burnt out.

Remembering how long it took to find the Aero i wanted the first time was bad enough, now i have to go through it all again.

Make sure your spare keys are VERY well hidden.

Yours
Pissed Off
Skiddins

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your loss guys.

Skiddins, I agree that it would be very optimistic to expect the car back in the condition you last had it. Whatever happens I hope it all gets sorted and you have some nice wheels again.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. When the original theft post went up (it was you, skiddins, a couple of months ago, wasn't it?) I almost said "watch put, they'll be back".

Apparently some thieves will do you over again once the insurance has coughed up.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss it really is hellish,I had a car (not the one I have now,then again maybe I shouldn't say that!) broke into 3 times about a year ago,they either didn't/couldn't take it.
But I did have a bike nicked years ago,so you certainly do have my sympathy,I dont think they realise,well yes I do!!,allthough some [expletive deleted] (and yes you know who you are!!) out there dont seem to care that it takes someone months/years of hard earned cash to save and buy their pride & joy,only for some f***wit to nick it,or "stolen to order".
I blame the police/law in general,I feel they are far to lenient with thiefs,or anyone for that matter (now I'm not all for the Eastern countries) but some of them,well,if they catch someone stealing Hmmm' they just a hand off,literally!,usually the one they use most.
That seems to work,and very effective too,if I was ever to get in power in this country,well all thiefs had better look out,because I would be a right [expletive deleted],but back to your car,I hope you get another one,if you will go for the same model!,and yes I will keep my eyes peeled for you no,cheers.

Regards

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.