Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I like the look of my Aero front seats (black), I do not find them particuarly comfortable. I have just loaned a '97 CSE from Abbott's and found the seats to be preferable, they remind me of my old 9000SE.

So, does anyone want to swap a pair of black leather CS seats (circa 97) for a pair of Aero seats? I would prefer manual ones rather than electric. My drivers seat has covered 160k and the swab is a little worn but the back and passenger seat are perfect.

Dave.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I believe they are a straight swap. But I do have a question, can you tell me what you didn't like about the Aero seats. Personally, I have been able to drive for hours in mine and get out not even feeling 'travelled'. Choice is a very personal thing so I'm not saying you are wrong at all, just wondering what made you not like the best seats I've ever sat in?

(BTW, I reckon if you sold the whole set, and put the whole CSE set in your car, you could make a neat packet too
) There are many non-Aero owners that would love the Aero seats.

Mark

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greenphotos,

I don't think that the seats are bad, I have done over 150k miles in my last 2 Aero's including many long journeys but I find the standard seats (in leather) to be an even better seat. My seat is better than it was as it has softened up but the passenger seat is too hard.

I am only looking to swap the seats but if colour dictated (dark grey) I would consider swapping front and rear for a small donation! Maybe a front strut brace

Dave.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi marino,

I might be interested. I have 93 Aero seats, the original type, and in excellent condition, been regularly gliptoned! They are electric, and I'd only swap them, the choice is yours.

Merekat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.