Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Viggen and was thinking about buying a set of wheels made by Superlite(3 piece lightweight billet)in England.I live in the U.S. and they do not sell them in the U.S.,so I would have have them shipped from England to me.That may be pricey.Anybody have any opinions on Superlite wheels I would appreciate the feedback.Thanks,Scott

·
Registered
778 Posts
Scott, you might want to check out the Panasports - they're similar to the Minilites, and there should be a distributor in CA. IIRC, the 16 X 7's used on Alfas have the same offset and 4 X 108 mm bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
99 Viggen's have the 5 bolt pattern, not four. I'm not sure what the offset is, but I believe you should be able to use any wheels designed for the Euro Cavallier shouldn't you? In the US, odds are a few GM brand cars have the same offset. I have no idea which models though.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks Adrian for reminding me that Scott has a Viggen, not a 9000. Also, doesn't the Viggen have 17" wheels? If so, I think the offset is rather large. The Panasports are an excellent lightweight wheel, but I'm not sure if they'll be made in the width and diameter that'll fit the Viggen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

What about OZ Supperlegga (spelling??? )

I had some on my Subaru and the are very light and look awsome!

These should be sold worldwide i think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts