Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning

I have just received pre-production samples of some new Superflex polyurethane bushes for the 9000.

The first set is for the front anti-roll bar drop link to roll bar attachment.

The second set are front wishbone front bushes.

I am looking for someone in the UK to try these out over the next couple of weeks (free of charge of course and yes, you can keep them) - in return for which I will require your comments on fitting and performance to feed back to Superflex.

I would do this myself but simply don't have time at the moment.

Please note that fitting these bushes will require a special bush fitting/extraction tool or a press.

If you would like to try these out and can do so in early course please email me at [email protected] and let me know which set you are interested in.

In the event of multiple requests, names will be pulled out of a hat!

Many thanks.

Julian

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for everyone's interest - names will be drawn this weekend and the successful recipients advised by email.

Andy, I doubt you will have these particular bushes fitted as they are not on the market yet. Feel free to register your interest if this is the case.

..and can anyone lend me a hat?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Evening chaps. The lucky recipients of the Superflex bushes have now been advised by email. Thanks to all who expressed an interest and commiserations to those wot did not get no bushes

If you are that desperate for poly. bushes though, we do have the 9000 range in stock

Julian
ELKPARTS

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a quickie to let everyone know that our first batch of Superflex 9000 lower wishbone front poly bushes have landed in the UK and should be in stock next week sometime. Price per kit (both sides of car) is still t.b.c but should be in the region of £15.00

I'm sure /john will amend our online shop just as soon as he gets bored of his 9-3

Julian
Elkparts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.