Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, got a saab tid 150 with the following fault, the cruise control will turn off when it's being used at 55+ mph and you go into a left hand bend, all other times it's ok
there are no stored codes

any thoughts please it's sending me crazy

Thanks in advance, Gaz

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Only thing I can think of is one of the speed sensors are starting to fail in a wheel hub causing it to turn it off for safety as it won't be able to tell it that wheel is spinning or locked
If you find someone with tech2 there are more trouble codes that only it will see and you can take the car for a test drive monitoring the sensors

·
Registered
375 Posts
only thing I can think of is low brake fluid. When going round long fast left handers my old Clio dash board would light up like a Christmas tree. Parking brake, ESP and STOP lights would all come on when the fluid was forced over to right of the reservoir, not sure if this would effect cruise control but worth checking

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
i would check the fuse box in the engine bay. namely the tracks of copper that bend around the circuit board they corrode quite bad.... take lid off under 2-3 bolts and the board lifts out.. inspect it and report back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts