Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just bought what was advertised as a stage1 modified APC for my 87T.
I got it on ebay for $75. It appears to be unused as it was the wrong model for the owners car. Guess I'll find out soon enough but there was no way I could pass up that price!
With that and the Abbott manual boost control I've got coming (slightly used - $25) I think that was a hundred bucks well spent. S'pose I'll definitely need to add a boost gauge now. I'll let everyone know how it all turns out and I'm sure I'll be playing "Ask The Experts" right here.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Chuck,
what's up with your FPR ugrading? Last you posted was about messing with brass connectors, how it's going on?

I don't know about upgraded APC and MBC working toghether, I sussposed they both were stand-alone items. They surely need the 3.0bar FPR, but I don't know, but I'm afraid they can't work well one with the other.

Well, it comes to my mind now that Eric did something similar on his NG900, try to find his posts, they are a couple months ago in this board.

Keep posted!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Stefano, I found the MBC first so I was going to go that route but when I saw the stage 1 unit for $75 I just couldn't pass it up! Regarding the FPR I pulled off the 900 I can't get the bracket off and haven't figured out how to make it work yet. I think I know where an indie shop it that has some old 9k's sitting around. Maybe they'll let me scavenge from one of them. You might be right about the APC and MBC working together. I'll wait to see how the ACP works first before I get rid of the other. Maybe someone here might want it. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts