Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a "tandino moment" on this clip. One lap of the track with JohnW in front of me and Tandino in front of him - watch out for the dust cloud on School corner.

Tandino moment (4Mb WMV)

Tandino moment 2 (7Mb WMV) - this is the one Gassy got a photo of ...I was behind Pete's dust storm

·
Registered
279 Posts
still looking out for the dust cloud /john - is there a special piece of kit needed to view? I've only got 3 blank screens
Or has there been a degree of over-exposure?

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by sgould:
[qb]"Grillecam" is good!  Great pics!  
 [/qb][/b]
I'm very pleased with the way grillecam worked out - thanks to Vigge for the inspiration I got some great footage of Pete "Hunt" Tandino, JohnW and MarkA plus the Malbrad car before I retired.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Jez, it's "featured" about 1 min into Mark A's vid at the link above... I haven't had time to upload anything yet- not long back

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think Mark's video is the best and most entertaining I have ever seen! Even better being as it was put together in such a short space of time

Thank You all again for such a great day.

David!

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
After downloading Mark's vid for most of the afternoon, my micro-band dial-up link bombed out with about 3MB to go - so I think I'll wait till I'm in work & anhihilate performance on the LAN for a while

/john's clips are great, and the first one really shows how much speed that Malbrad 900 could carry through the corners

1 - 20 of 39 Posts