Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
### Accommodation ###

# OPTION Anglesey

Mark Edgar is arranging accommodation for Tafarn Y Rhos which is located on Anglesey within a few minutes of Anglesey circuit. Space is limited to 11 rooms so please book with Mark as soon as possible. The standard rate is £44.50 per night for a double with the possibility of a discount which will be announced later if it is possible.

# OPTION Harlech

Alternative accommodation can be found with:

Peter Briggs at Cae Nest Hall. www.caenesthall.co.uk who has:
5 doubles at £71.00 per room per night,
1 four poster at £77.00 per room per night,
1 twin at £71.00 per night,
1 triple(1 double,1 single )at £99.00 per night and
1 single (no en-suite toilet) £52.00 per night also
1 family room ( double plus two child size beds ) at £90 per night.

To make things simpler these prices are all inclusive of 10% discount. At the moment all these rooms are available for the three days. To contact Peter e-mail [email protected] or ring 01341 241349. If booking please mention Saab trackday and mention Peter's name. Meals are £19.50 per person with the menu similar to whats on the website www.caenesthall.co.uk . If there is anything you are not sure about give me a ring as Peter is there 99% of the time.

# OPTION Pwllheli

Last year we stay at Chris Chown's award winning Plas Bodegroes www.bodegroes.co.uk

Chris' Restaurant with Rooms is extremely popular and books up quickly. If you would like to stay at Plas Bodegroes (and we highly recommend it) then Telephone 01758 612363 or contact via the website.

Pwllheli and Harlech will be around 60-90 minutes drive from the circuit so the first option gives a closer venue.

###

If you require Anglesey accommodation please contact mark.edgar01(at)btinternet.com

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Update on Tafarn Y Rhos:

We have now booked all the rooms; as it is local to the track, I'll provisionally suggest we use there as a post-day social start out point. They do offer bar meals- I will get a copy of the menu and distribute it.

There is a £5 discount off the standard rates

TYR website has some more info here

Other more local accommodation is listed on the Anglesey Circuit website here .

·
Registered
753 Posts
Having already booked at Cae Nest Hall as soon as the first announcement was out, is anybody else likely to be staying there?

I am only staying the Thursday night.

It not, then I may cancel the booking and look at the closer accomodation.

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Those of you that have booked- please can you check your email and respond as necessary for address requests etc (does not apply to staff)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts