Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have recently been informed that Anglesey Circuit will be hosting a championship event for the BARC (British Automobile Racing Club) on the weekend of 3-4 July.

This means that the SSc TD04 event has been moved back by one week to Friday 9th July 2004. All participants who have signed up already will have been informed by now.

Due to Anglesey being a proper race-circuit that hosts championship events it is necessary, from time to time, for one or two events at the circuit to be rescheduled. Friday 9th July is now our firm date.

For more information about the SSc TD04 event - unique in being the only non-profit making Saab-only trackday event - please visit www.saabtrackday.co.uk

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
There are posters out there advertising the track day. There is one now in the Two Stroke Customer Reception area
. But it obviously has the wrong date now. I'll change the poster date to the 9th of July if its OK with the trackday organisers.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
posted by Jason:
 Two stroke should have received an updated poster by now, it went out early last week.      [/b]
And so it is ! The new poster does indeed show 9th of July. Mind you Jason, I wished that I had read your posting this morning before I zoomed off to work via the A1. Would have saved me the round-trip to amend the date

1 - 5 of 5 Posts