Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
There are several people here who have gone for a variety of speedparts stg1, 2 3 and even 4, and I think you'll find nearly all (if not all) are more than happy with the added

I dropped down the Maptun route (partly to be different, partly as mines a 1993), but I was going to order a Speedparts stg3 upgrade originally.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I fitted Stage 1 upgrade last weekend on my GM900 turbo and am more than happy with improvement. I already have the JR filter replacement and a 3" JT frontpipe without the Cat. The car feels better in all gears and at the top end definitely more go. I use the car daily for work so it was a balance between parcticality and performance for going Stage 1. The average mpg seems to have dropped a little but think this is because I am still getting acquainted

·
Registered
360 Posts
Very pleased with my recent Speedparts upgrade (Stage 1 on a 2.0lpt 9000 auto).

Masses of spare power on tap - no need to worry about people speeding up as you overtake them any more.
Very drivable - no obvious diffreence when driving "normally" but cruising at speed with 3 passengers is now effortless.

RECOMMENDED

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I have stage 3 on a 9000 Aero and this results in a lots of

Bang for buck, Speedparts is great value & I am unaware of any mechanical failures as a result of fitting their kits. My car actually produced more power on the dyno than the stated Speedparts figure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts