Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a couple of false starts I'm tarmac ripping, I'm very pleased with the results so far, I started by putting an ITG air filter and the 3" JT system and took the cat off, on its own that made a good difference with the turbo spooling up much quicker and the car having a nice deep growl. I received my ECU friday after a couple of minor problems that I have to say were dealt with promptly and very efficiently by Julian at Elkparts, thank you.

The car was fairly rapid before now its a very quick Aero, it's going in to get the head gasket and belts changed Tuesday, so some serious wellying going on when I get it back.

After spending a small fortune tweaking my old Carlsson I can say that this has got to be the bang for you buck around having totally transformed a quick car into a little rocket

I need to save up to get the corners sorted out now....but until then I shall go very fast on the straight bits

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Glad you're back safely Jez. Hope you kept it out of the vibration range around 70?

Just back from a bit of NSX baiting myself, either he wasn't trying or these Aero's are quicker than even we think .

Nick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.