Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fancy a meet some Sunday in the South West. Maybe a nice drive across Dartmoor or Bodmin Moor to a nice pub for lunch and leisurely drive around?

[ 24.04.2004, 17:24: Message edited by: Leon [9-5 stg2] ]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Rob, so will Martin and Twisty so that'll be 5 cars. Seems like we are the only ones who live in the South West. Perhaps we should start our own Saab club!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OKay guys how about a Sunday in May? I think we can do any of them and Bill your welcome to come down on the Sat night and stay over. Rob, Billie check your calendar and let us know which dates are good for you?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I too live in the south west, and a Saab cruise sounds excellent. If somebody wants to decide on a date I will probably be there! I'm a fairly new member so it would be good to meet some of you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Acathla, I'm not actually that far from you as we are in Torpoint and work in Plymouth.

Right i think we are free any weekend in May so i'll leave it for you Bill to sort out dates as you have the furthest to travel, Rob & Billie, do you want to get your thinking caps on for a nice scenic route and somewhere for lunch or to visit?
Give us a ring Rob sometime and we can discuss it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to add if anyone else wants to meet up your more than welcome, like Acathla says it would be nice to meet up and put names to faces....

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Originally posted by Leon [9-5 stg2]:
[qb] Theres also one in Tring on May 9th:[/qb][/b]
Thanks, Leon. I was aware of that but I wouldn't be in Herts that weekend anyway. The two meets are probably far enough apart that they won't interfere with each other.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Make it 5. Watch Argyle win the league on the Saturday then take the super swede for a spin the next day - perfect weekend? Maybe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay now the only thing to do is plan the details and Rob S has some good ideas of where to go for lunch, drive etc.... I'll have a chat with him.

·
Registered
69 Posts
9th is fine with us so we'll be along. Perhaps we could meet up for a coffee and a chat Jim, to set out a route and dinner destination. Let me know what you think.
Cheers Rob

1 - 20 of 41 Posts