Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm organising a Dyno Day with Got Boost in Bridgend for Saturday 5th March if any want to put their SAAB's (or anything else 2wd!) on the rollers?

http://www.gotboost.co.uk

9am start

Minimum of 5 cars, maximum 30.

5-10 vehicles - £40 each
10-20 vehicles £35 each
20-30 vehicles £30 each

Measure AFR and Boost and display this on a printout, with wheel power & torque, also printout estimated flywheel figures.

If you'd like to log your run via the obd2 port for your tuner/mapping guru to check that's fine as they don't use this for the runs.

2wd only (sorry Hadlex guys but they can't do 4wd) but fine for both fwd & rwd. Just need to know what car and fwd or rwd & time you'll arrive so I can try and put the fwd/rwd cars into groups to save time on the rollers.

There's a deposit required for the day so would need a £20 deposit from each car to secure their place (non refundable) sorry about that but we've had dyno days in the past with people dropping out or just not bothering to turn up.

If you're 100% set on going can you PM me please and I'll send you the PayPal for the deposit (remainder to be collected on the day)

Thanks Dave

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
If anyone's interested can they copy & paste the list below and just add your name & vehicle with fwd or rwd and I'll edit this post with who's paid their deposit as and when they come in :)

30 slots max!!

1- Griffin Dai (Saab 9-3 Fwd) UKSaabs Deposit Paid
2- Dan1975 (Saab 9-5 Fwd) UKSaabs Deposit Paid
3- Roland Rat (306 GTI-6 Fwd) Deposit Paid
4- Netstar 1 (VXR8 Rwd) Deposit Paid
5- timster (E39 M5 Rwd) Deposit Paid
6- StuntmanAd (c900 Fwd) UKSaabs Deposit Paid
7- Neil I (e46 M3 Rwd) Deposit Paid
8- RS_MAT (Mk2 Focus RS Fwd) Deposit Paid
9- Dicky (Mk2 Focus ST Fwd) Deposit Paid
10-
11-