Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be easy but I can't find a source for a new driver's side jet, mine is squirting out water from its end cap :-(

N

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Esaabparts... Part Number: 8504144
Thanks but that's US

I have found one at saabparts uk although they want more for the postage than the cost of the part which is outrageous as the part is small and weighs almost nothing!

·
Registered
95 Posts
SKANDIX Shop: Nozzle, Windscreen washer
But since Brexit delivery costs are going to be high due to all the customs messing about.
Do you know anyone who lives in Germany, who could post it on to you as a "gift" (less than €45 there are no charges)?

Tried ringing saabparts? I have had success with some suppliers who will put small cheap bits in a jiffy bag and only charge a couple of Euro if you ask them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SKANDIX Shop: Nozzle, Windscreen washer
But since Brexit delivery costs are going to be high due to all the customs messing about.
Do you know anyone who lives in Germany, who could post it on to you as a "gift" (less than €45 there are no charges)?

Tried ringing saabparts? I have had success with some suppliers who will put small cheap bits in a jiffy bag and only charge a couple of Euro if you ask them.
Saabparts is based in the UK, about 20 miles from me! So it really should not cost much to post!

·
Registered
2011 Saab 9-3 TTID 180
5 Posts
Have you tried Neo Bros or Ron Saab Leeds on facebook.
UK Saab Breaker

Surly a you can find a scrap Saab somewhere to get the parts from

1 - 9 of 9 Posts