I'm about to sell my 2006 9-5 (Linear Sport, Hirsch suspension and ecu, 106k miles, FSSH, Fusion blue, £2450 ono - Any interest and I'll post details?). It only came with the base 4-speaker system so I installed something a bit better! It's now available for someone else to enjoy and could be a very convenient way for someone to get a whole system "off the shelf" with proven bits. This is all listed on ebay ending Sunday night so please act quickly!
The whole system comprises:
- Sony XAV 601BT. Superb sounding double DIN head unit with 6.1" touchscreen, Bluetooth phone and music, 2 USB inputs, FM/MW/LW tuner, CD & DVD playback, MP3, photo and video playback via USB, Mirrorlink phone interface, iPod/iPhone compatible, 4x52W, remote control. RRP was £600 when it was launched but was often on sale on Halfords for £300.
- Dietz/InCarTec Steering Wheel Interface - allows you to use the steering controls with the stereo. It was very difficult to find a compatible part at the time for some reason but it is definitely compatible with the later 9-3/9-5 canbus interface. This is £80 to buy new.
- Connects2 Fitting kit - comprises fascia plate, mounting cage, ISO connector lead (not needed if you have the steering interface), Fakra antenna adaptor and some extra mounting parts and pads I didn't need to use.
- JBL GTO938 - Good quality 6x9 speakers that I mounted onto the parcel shelf. Great sounding with 100W RMS power handling.
- JBL GTO6508C - Good quality component speaker kit with 6.5" speakers that I mounted in the door (Top-Tip don't leave the blanking panels in the door card like I did :crazy: . It muffles the speakers a bit...), tweeters I mounted in the dash top positions and a pair of crossovers. For a Saabscene member purchase, I will also extract the mounting rings that I have currently left in the car if needed. Matches the 6x9s to make a decent 6 speaker set up.
I'm looking for £250 for the whole package to Saabscene members, which will include insured tracked delivery
. Payment by Paypal to be made before the ebay auction ends please. Final offers by Saturday evening so I have time to end the eBay auctions if necessary. Contact me via PM please.
If you're interested in the individual parts then please bid via eBay - for sale by "christian_robinson". The steering controller has no bids at the moment...
Location - Cradley, WR13, Herefordshire
This is a private sale
The items are all around 18 months old
They are all advertised as individual items on ebay