Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep just that ,that 9000CSE 2.3t the other day some b****** got it,**** !.
Oh well that what happens when you hum 'n haw will I wont I, and thats just in the space of the afternoon (tues).
Someone seemingly came in about an hour after me and took it. Well as the saying goes "if your not fast your last!!".
tell me something guy's is the 9000CDS is that still a boot or a hatch?,y'see I need a hatch thats why I'm selling mine.
Mind you hows this for a conning b****** of a sales man,I went to another 9000CSE yesterday oh what a lovely looking car but 174k with no service,2k he wanted 4 it,Mmmm!.
"lovely driver ect,ect" says he. While its sitting on the forecourt iddling (about 10-15mins) the feckin' expansion tank blew
,oh dear me thinks, that'll teach you not bullshit prospective customers .
So I'm still still on the look out for one, I'm still kinda thinking about the 9000CSE 2.3t up north.
Oh well isn't life sweet .

Stu

Also edited by Andrew for words that some may object to.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Real shame. I also lost some bargains for no time (especialy on ebay...) and I know how it feels.

Keep looking, another car is surely behind the corner waiting for you! Just keep your eys open!

The 9000 CDS is a boot. All CD are, you have to look for a CS or CSE, or Aero...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Sometimes though it can pay to wait. Found my GM900T on a forecourt of a dealer(not especially Saab but he had a couple there) clean and low mileage though an early one '94 but wasn't going to buy the first I saw. Looked at another private sale, same year and higher spec and higher mileage also but had a lot of rust around the rear arch so passed. Went back to my original some two months later and priced had dropped £500 - a few people had looked the dealer said but perceived Saabs to be too expensive to maintain - I wonder why?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.