Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been offered a nearly new 2 seater sofa for free as long as I can collect it and take it away. The question is will it fit in the back of my 9000CS with the seats folded down? I reckon it's about 160x75x100. What do you reckon my chances are?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Haha, would never have thought to ask a question like this before....Do you think two pieces would fit in the backseat of my 9000CD? One piece would be about 5' 11" and weigh approximately 120lbs and the other one would be about 6' 3" weighing approximately 190lbs....Also, how many different orientations of the two would be possible?

Anyways though, When I first saw this post I thought for sure someone was asking how to mount a sofa in the back to replace the seats, I think that would be an interesting Mod...to have a love seat in the back instead of a bench seat...

Aaron

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for all your input.

The question is fairly academic now as the '2 seater' sofa in question turned out to be 7ft long so was never really going to fit! Must have been big people

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.