Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Yes they do (they go as far back as 99s ). This link should do it. The Kronor price is 2,150SEK which is about £150 but I couldn't say if that includes duty or anything else that may be payable (like shipping). Elkparts can tell you. That upgrade gives you 35hp extra. You get an APC upgrade, JR freeflow filter (Sportluftfilter)and a Bränslechip (fuel injection system chip)

Just thought to add "EJ TCS" at the top of the page means "not traction control system models".

·
Registered
152 Posts
spot on Steve. The stage 2 adds a 3" exhaust, the stage 3 adds a sports cat, exchange turbo, and fuel pressure regulator.
I spoke to Elkparts about supplying Speedparts stuff when they first announced it, they said you would pay about the exchange rate equivalent of the prices on the Speedparts site (they will absorb the shipping costs from Sweden). The prices on the site are including Vat (moms).
David

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Dr D, I don't think that the stage 3 kit includes an exchange turbo. I have ordered one from Elk & I believe that it is a ecu remap, air filter, turbo intake (is that a bit of plastic?) and the complete JT exhaust inc. sports cat. Can someone (ie, AlanB/Elkparts) correct me if I am wrong. Around the 800 quid mark for stage 3, I think.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
AFAIK the ECU needs to be sent to Sweden or done as an exchange unit. So it's the whole box not the chip but my one was Trionic and they might do the APCs differently. Elkparts would know.

Is a new ‘quality’ dump valve needed?  [/b]
You don't need to upgrade the dump value. After all its the same one as fitted standard to Aeros. Of course if you suspect yours is a bit tired then that might be a good excuse to upgrade I replaced mine with a Forge one from Trent but you can get them cheaper elsewhere (like from Forge direct). Make sure you get the right version.

G

·
Originally posted by SteveN:
[qb]Of course if you suspect yours is a bit tired then that might be a good excuse to upgrade       [/qb][/b]
Hi, don't know if this will work but I'll have a go. I took a look at the elkparts site and found that they do forge motorsport dumpvalves - couldn't find info on the upgrades you mention, though?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.