1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:20 PM
Subject: Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all the Saab Enthusiasts from The Saab Club of Spain.

Happy new year to all the Saab Enthusiasts from The Saab Club of Spain.

We are now in our new website:

www.clubsaabespana.com

www.saabclubspain.com

Carlos Blasco, President.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Mark and welcome to our web site.

I will add you URL into our links as soon as possible. We want also to translate our web site into English just for the foreigner Saab enthusiasts which visit us. That will be in a future.

I read that you owned a TID. Is it factory standard or in the other hand did you chipped?. We are having, in this forum, a very interesting discussion about it.

So, your are welcome. Some of us are visiting your web site.

Best Regards. Carlos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, very kind of you.

We are working hard just to reach the European Saab Clubs level. Ufff too much work to do.

We have not any help from the Porsche – Saab home in Spain. I have talked to them several times but no answer was the … answer.

We still trying …

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello to everyone. I am also a member of the Saab Club of Spain (one of the firsts, I must say ). I discovered this website some weeks ago when I was looking for information about the Saab 9000 2.3 Turbo, due to I had just bought one recently .

The car is impressive, I am absolutely "in love" with it

I usually drive a 93 TiD SE, which is my company car, and I am almost completely satisfied with it, no problems and a lot of satisfactions. But I know that diesels are not for a "sport" way of driving. Other thing you should know from me is that in my veins there is no blood, but gasoline . So some months ago I began to look for a used 9000 turbo, I car I had desired since the first day I saw it. I finally found a good one in December, and I inmediately bought it (the price was only 4.000 Euros
)

So currently I am some kind of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; on working days I smoothly drive a diesel, and on weekends I (not smoothly ) drive a 200 Hp beast. Everything is in place, I presume

Congratulations to all of you for this really nice website

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Welcome to the board Carlos, I look forward to seeing your site when you have it in English - my spanish is no good

Neil

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Yes Welcome to Saabscene Carlos
I also find it strange how we English speaking/writing types always complain about not being able to read continental sites But on the continent they will learn other languages to be able to read English writen sites.
How ignorant are we?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Welcome to the board Alvaroruiz1, sounds like you've got a good combination there. I myself drive a 9000CS2.3T and also a c900T16Aero.

Neil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saabman,

I don’t think you are ignorant. Your are lucky in speaking English. Most of the best web sites are in English. I am learning English, German and a bit of other foreign, to me, languages. Very useful. Lucky you!!!

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Welcome to Saabscene alvaroruiz1

I usually drive a 93 TiD SE, ...... But I know that diesels are not for a "sport" way of driving.  [/b]
Don't say that to MarkA

I agree with Saabman - we aren't exactly multi-lingual as a country, just lucky that a lot of the good websites are in English! Though I suppose we wouldn't have a clue if the non-English sites were any good anyway.

Certainly http://www.clubsaabespana.com/ looks very professional Though I can only look at the piccies

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Neil, I forgot to tell you that my 9000 is in fact a CS 2.3 turbo (MY93), so I think we are fortunate to have this wonderful jet-plane

My company car is a diesel because I had no option due to the spanish current prices of diesel vs. gasoline, but I hope that, if the prices finally gets equal (in two years time, it's said), my next company car will be a gasoline 93 SS or even a 95. Dream is so cheap...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a lot of problems to insert my avatar. Any help will appreciate.

I have a 2.2 TID. It works perfectly. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Carlos, what problems are you having? The piccie needs to be no bigger than 100x75, I also found out that it must be named all in lower-case letters.

Neil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts