Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Im quite new to both Saab ownership and to the forum but so far it has quickly answered and rectified 2 issues for me.
I wondered if there was a regular monthly Saab meet in the Central belt ?
I used to own an MGF ( yes I know ) and regularly attended monthly meetings in that fraternity.

Let me know if Im missing out.
Dave

·
Registered
547 Posts
I don't know of any regular meets unless the SOC have one. We do have meetings from time to time though, in fact, I've organised a Rolling Road day for tomorrow in Dalgety Bay. There's space for another if you want to get your car on the rollers or if you just want to come along and meet some of the folks you'll be more than welcome. If you fancy putting your car on the rollers just send me a PM.

TFatC is organising a weekend in January near Aberdeen to break up a lot of C900s though I'm sure that the social side of the event may be noisier than all the car demolition!

You'll find details of both these events on separate threads.

Later next year (maybe Easter) I'll be organising a trip to see Concorde at East Fortune airfield. I'll also be organising a weekend trip round to the highlands in late summer. Keep one eye on the Events calendar and you'll see the details once they're finalised.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts