Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Contacted Dastek yesterday, the first Saturday they have free is 27th November so I have provisionally booked it. Dastek details here: www.dastek.co.uk . Cost will be £30 plus VAT per car. Dastek need a minimum of 20 cars and can cater for up to 30 cars on the day.

For those that are interested, the Dastek Unichip, which should work with Saabs, will be available by the end of the year. Honestly.

As usual, stick your name on the list if you're interested.

1. Gordy

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry to say that I'm having to cancel this meet. Dastek are not going to have any experienced staff available on that date. The next date they have available is in February so they'll do us a deal if we rebook. I'll raise another thread next month.

·
Registered
227 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry to say that I'm having to cancel this meet. Dastek are not going to have any experienced staff available on that date. The next date they have available is in February so they'll do us a deal if we rebook. I'll raise another thread next month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, I'm sure this happened last time did it not?
Will have to book a seperate day I think, need to find out what this potato is putting out

Steve

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Mark,

Yup it's available and already in a some cars (I don't think any Saabs though). Give them a phone (0845 345 4045), ask for Paul and tell him that you're part of the Saab club and I've (Gordon Fraser) asked you to call him. He'll give you a deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.