Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good source for the ceiling material for these cars to replace the sagginess?

Also, I am looking for a rear shelf. Is there a template online so I can make my own?

Finally, is there a how-to on replacing the dash lights behind the gauge cluster? It gets dark at night!

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
To reach the dash lights, remove the speaker grille and speaker on the driver's side (left-hand side in your case?) and the bulb holders are accessible through the aperture. This includes the warning lights. The bulb holders are removed by twisting to unlock, then pulling free. Refitting is a straightforward reversal of removal, as the Haynes manual would say...

·
Registered
10 Posts
well mate if you take your saggy roof cover out which is easy if its a hatch,then you can remove the old cover and replace with a new peice i got mine from a fabric shop along with spray glue.
any damage to the roof board i repaired with good old papermash it worked well let it dry then new covering then i put 4 small push buttons at the back where it always sags and refit looked better than the real thing its worth it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.