Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following andrastauk's foot in mouth disease in this thread in pre-empting a little something that I had planned for Saabscene contributors, I am pleased to reveal what you almost already knew in that the saabscene.com self-cling window stickers have now arrived

The stickers have been designed to be clear, uncluttered and easy to read - thus enabling you to easily spot another Saabscene subscriber. They are a triumph of form and function that will discreetly compliment your Saab and in no way detract from the already excellent styling and aerodynamics. In short, the saabscene.com self-cling window sticker provides the very best in design and performance that discerning Saab owners have come to expect.

How to get yours

It's easy.

If you have not made a contribution to the running of Saabscene, you are invited to do so here

If you have (or when you have) made a contribution, you are welcome at least one saabscene.com self-cling window sticker for each of your Saabs

Simply send a private message to admin detailing the following information:
<ul type="square">
[*]Your Saabscene Board Name
[*]Your email address
[*]Your Real Name
[*]Your Real World postal Address
[*]How many Saabs you own
[/list]
I will then pop a few stickers in the post for you
Thanks to everyone who has shown their support for Saabscene both in their contributions to the board and by digging into their pockets to ensure the future success. It is much appreciated and it is YOU that makes the board such a friendly place for frank, free and fair discussion on all things Saab.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great, lots of people have already requested theirs. If you have contributed and have not yet let me know then follow the instructions above

1 - 2 of 2 Posts