Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the successful southern meet has been concluded it is now time for us north of Watford to gather.

There has been a thread where we have essentially chosen the venue and the preferred time for the meet.

web page

SteveN suggested the Kirkstile Inn at Loweswater in the Lake District, it's in a beautiful setting, the selection of beers is good as is the food.

Date I propose is March 8th (a Saturday as it will be quieter). I'll start the 'register':

1. WelshWizard (Peter)

If you can make it, even from afar, then it would be great to meet up with familiar, and not so familiar faces again.

Peter

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Unfortunately I can't make that weekend as friend is having his 30th Birthday between the 7th - 9th. Not 3 days of continuous drinking either.

Hope the meet is successful as last weekends Southern sequel!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Jason (Mr Torque-Steer):
[qb]Unfortunately I can't make that weekend as friend is having his 30th Birthday between the 7th - 9th. Not 3 days of continuous drinking either.  

Hope the meet is successful as last weekends Southern sequel!    [/qb][/b]
See you at the National then Jason..

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Originally posted by mpen:
[qb]Unfortunately I'm working that Saturday so I will have to pass    [/qb][/b]
So was I but decided to take the day off Sunday would have been better for me but hey if it's Saturday no probs.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
So was I  but decided to take the day off  Sunday would have been better for me but hey if it's Saturday no probs.
 [/b]
Unfortunatley in the work I do I can only take the days off when were shut

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I can see me having to come over to Preston one Sunday then,to see your new beast and take lots of pics for the benefit of the board of course Maybe Adrian could join us?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
1. WelshWizard (Peter)
2. Saabman
3. BillJ
4. SteveN
5. ylee
6. Adrian & Mrs Adrian + Bob

Will get there this time

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I can see me having to come over to Preston one Sunday then,to see your new beast  and take lots of pics for the benefit of the board of course Maybe Adrian could join us?[/b]
Yep - I'd like to pop along, never actually had chance to get driven in an Aero. What date suits you guys best?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I can see me having to come over to Preston one Sunday then,to see your new beast  and take lots of pics for the benefit of the board of course Maybe Adrian could join us?[/b]
Yep - I'd like to pop along, never actually had chance to get driven in an Aero. What date suits you guys best?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Whenever suits you guys, I have an full JT system coming today so that needs to be put on in the next few days and Im going to order the Speedparts stage 3 ECU today, so its up to you, before and after or just after.
Mark

1 - 20 of 112 Posts