Saabscene Saab Forum - Saab Technical Information Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But, the .com address does not work anymore, is'nt the whole point of the sticker, is to advertise the site, if people try going to .com and nothing happens they might think the site does not exsist anymore.

I'm not having a moan-honestley

But, what about having a window pop up or re-direction to the .co.uk if someone type's in .com

Just a thought

Ade

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
www.saabscene.com redirects to this site.

We are in the process of moving servers, but one of the moderators from saabcentral decided to fcuk about with the software on the new server.
Unwittingly, he managed to test the board installation for us and make sure it was functioning correctly

Once we have cleaned up after him we will be moving the data to saabscene.com

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It must be my computer then, because when i tried .com it was coming up with some error page and not loading properly.

Anyway does'nt matter

How come someone else can mess things up with the saabscene site?

Your have to forgive me, i'm not really clued up on computers and the interweb thingy majee, my computer skills go as far as turning the bloody thing on and then......well, turning it off.

my one brain cell can just about cope with walking and talking at the same time
anything else and i'm bu**ered

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
Originally posted by ade9000:
[qb]How come someone else can mess things up with the saabscene site?[/qb][/b]
He got lucky whilst we were waiting for domain names to propogate. But that does not matter.

Point is, this board will be running from saabscene.com in the future, so your stickers are valid.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
 so your stickers are valid.  [/b]
Sorry!! like i said i was'nt moaning about the stickers being "not valid" not knowing at the time that the .co.uk was temporary, i just wanted to know if there was an up to date sticker available as i would of happily donated another £10 to get one.

Anyway, does'nt matter.

Thanks

Ade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts